If you are interested in becoming a member, we strongly advise that if you have no prior potting experience you are expected to complete one of our Beginners Classes. Return membership is welcome.
By being a member you will:
- receive up to 10 Club Newsletters per annum
- have access to facility on opening hours – currently Wednesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays from 10am, and Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm.
- receive discounted purchase rates for clay and firing fees
- use of club equipment including work tables, tools, slab roller, extruder, pottery wheels, library and more.
- participation in regular events including workshops/Events
If you would like to bring a non-member guest to the club for the day, or would just like to spend a day at the club, you can obtain a Visitor’s Pass for $5 per day. We ask that all inexperienced visitors are accompanied by an existing club member at all times.